Frozen Peanut Butter Pie
A decadent smooth dessert for a hot summer day!
- 1 9" pre-baked chocolate pie crust
- 2/3 cup Sour Cream
- 3 tbsp Icing Sugar
- 2 tbsp Whipping Cream
- 2/3 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 oz Semi Sweet Chocolate Chip, or chopped
- 1/4 cup Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup Peanuts Chopped
- Whisk together sour cream, icing sugar, whipping cream, and peanut butter until smooth
- Spread filling into baked pie crust.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat chocolate and whipping cream on medium power, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Spread topping on frozen pie..
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- Freeze for 1 more hour.
- Let stand at room temperature for 10 mins before serving.