Neapolitan Pizza Dough
- 1.25 Kg Flour Pizza or Bread
- 20 g Sugar
- 20 g Salt
- 40 g Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- 12 g Yeast Active, dry
- 750 ml Water Warm
- Measure out flour into mixing bowl
- Measure out water, sugar and salt into a pitcher and warm in microwave
- Mix yeast in with water solution
- Mix yeast solution in with flour. Add oil as it's blended together.
- After a dough a formed, knead and let rest.
- Stretch and fold dough 4 times, let dough rest for 10-15 mins. Repeat for 1 hour.
- Separate dough into 4-6 dough balls: one for each pizza., cover and let rest.
- Preheat oven with stone to 475F or higher for 30-45 mins to ensure stone is well heated.
- Stretch dough into pizza shells, top as wanted and cook until cheese is bubbly.
- Let pizza rest for 5 mins before cutting.