2022 Pumpkin Pie
- 700 g Pumpkin or butternut squash puree
- 1 300ml can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 TBsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 9 inch unbaked pie crust Optional
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Mix all ingredients together in stand mixer
- Pour into unbaked pie shell (or custard dishes for crustless)
- Cook for 15 mins in preheated oven at 425F
- Reduce temperature to 350F and cook for another 35-40 mins, until a tester comes out clean from the center of the pie.
- Let cool for 2 hours before refrigerating.
- Serve with fresh whipped cream