Quick Sourdough Pizza Crust
- 375 ml Water room temp
- 165 g Greek Yogurt room temp
- 40 g Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 g Instant Yeast
- 850 g Bread Flour
- 10 g Fine Sea Salt
- 28 g Sugar
- 2-3 Tbsp Cornmeal
- In a stand mixer with the dough hook attachment, mix together water and Greek yogurt and salt. Add in oil and instant yeast, followed by flour.
- Mix until dough comes together and cleans the sides of the bowl.
- Cover and rest, performing 4 stretch and folds every 15 mins
- Cover and rest 60 minutes.
- Cover and rest for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Heat oven to 550F at least an hour before cooking to heat pizza stone.
- Roll or stretch out dough, dusting surface with cornmeal to prevent sticking
- Top pizza as wanted
- Transfer to oven using pizza peel.
- Cook for 10-20 mins, until cheese is bubbly and crust is brown.