Double Cheese Loaf
We served this at a house warming party we had when we bought our first house on Chatham St. in Hamilton. Our dog, Vakkia, loved it and ate all she could find—including the bits that stuck to the tin foil. Later that week we noticed that we had a sparkly back yard.
- 1 Loaf French bread
- ½ tsp Seasoning Salt
- 10 Slices Cooked Bacon Cut In Half
- ½ cup Swiss Cheese Shredded
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Slash loaf at 1” intervals almost through.
- Butter bread; sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Fill with bacon and cheese alternatively.
- Wrap loosely in foil.
- Bake for 40 min. at 400°F
- Remove foil and sprinkle with parsley.