Smith Family Protein Pancakes
Protein-packed, gluten-free, fluffy and delicious pancakes!
- Frying pan and stove top
- 1/2 Cup Oatmeal Rolled or Quick
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup Greek Yogurt Or Cottage Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Milk Cow, Oat, Almond, or Soy
- 1 Tsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon Optional
- 1 Banana Optional
- Blueberries, chocolate chips, cut up peaches, any other add-ins you like in pancakes! Optional
- Put oats and baking soda in blender or food processor and blend until powdery, then empty into mixing bowl.
- Put wet ingredients into blender and mix, then pour onto dry ingredients.
- Mix and let sit for a minute or two.
- Cook in hot pan until bubbles pop and don't close on top (about 2 mins), flip and cook for another minute.